Open Position: Clinical Specialist for the LifePulse® HFJV
Bunnell Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-frequency ventilators for infants is hiring a Clinical Specialist (CS). The CS will hold a clinical support position with Bunnell and help promote the Company’s mission: We Save Babies.
This person will lead the proliferation of HFJV through networking, education, and prospecting.
- The ideal candidate must have comprehensive knowledge as a respiratory therapist with experience in high-frequency ventilation, particularly HFJV.
- Value will be placed on sales and management experience in healthcare or related industry.
- Premium qualities include an industry-wide reputation, with credibility and prominence in respiratory therapy and/or neonatology.
Employee will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah and candidate must be able to travel frequently.
- College degree and RRT credential, with current state license. Prefer Neonatal Pediatric Specialty “NPS" credential.
- Experience using the Life Pulse HFJV
- Excellent Network, with effective interpersonal and presentation skills
- Technical ability and experience in producing videos, graphics, animation, and other publication materials
- Three years of medical sales experience
- Experience in educating clinical staff
- Organizational skills including record keeping and attention to detail, Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Interest in a long-term company commitment
Bunnell Inc. offers incredible benefits:
- Competitive Compensation, with Employee Stock Contributions –Bunnell is an ESOP
- 401K with company matching contributions up to 4%
- Profit Sharing
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Vacation and PTO